Ethernet storage startup Coraid has got itself $29.3m in fresh funding after appointing a new CEO, David Kresse, in September last year. The funding history is illustrative of a top-up needed to continue growth: Feb 2010 - $10m A-round Nov 2010 - $25m B-round Nov 2011 - $50m C-round Dec 2013 - $29.3m D-round That's a total …
We have one here at work and the unit booted up in less than 10s. Out of curiosity I took a closer look and discovered it was running Plan9. So thanks to Coraid - I got to play with Plan9 and Inferno-OS :-)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards