Ethernet storage startup Coraid has got itself $29.3m in fresh funding after appointing a new CEO, David Kresse, in September last year. The funding history is illustrative of a top-up needed to continue growth: Feb 2010 - $10m A-round Nov 2010 - $25m B-round Nov 2011 - $50m C-round Dec 2013 - $29.3m D-round That's a total …
We have one here at work and the unit booted up in less than 10s. Out of curiosity I took a closer look and discovered it was running Plan9. So thanks to Coraid - I got to play with Plan9 and Inferno-OS :-)
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market