Ethernet storage startup Coraid has got itself $29.3m in fresh funding after appointing a new CEO, David Kresse, in September last year. The funding history is illustrative of a top-up needed to continue growth: Feb 2010 - $10m A-round Nov 2010 - $25m B-round Nov 2011 - $50m C-round Dec 2013 - $29.3m D-round That's a total …
We have one here at work and the unit booted up in less than 10s. Out of curiosity I took a closer look and discovered it was running Plan9. So thanks to Coraid - I got to play with Plan9 and Inferno-OS :-)
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests