Ethernet storage startup Coraid has got itself $29.3m in fresh funding after appointing a new CEO, David Kresse, in September last year. The funding history is illustrative of a top-up needed to continue growth: Feb 2010 - $10m A-round Nov 2010 - $25m B-round Nov 2011 - $50m C-round Dec 2013 - $29.3m D-round That's a total …
We have one here at work and the unit booted up in less than 10s. Out of curiosity I took a closer look and discovered it was running Plan9. So thanks to Coraid - I got to play with Plan9 and Inferno-OS :-)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015