Hannes van Rensburg, the founder of mobile money company Fundamo, is to leave the business at the end of the month. Fundamo was sold to Visa for $110m in June 2011 and is a major part of Visa's strategy for mobile money - which also includes the British company Monitise. Bridging the gap between the kind of un-banked and …
Lekker bly, en geniet jou vakansie.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)