Hannes van Rensburg, the founder of mobile money company Fundamo, is to leave the business at the end of the month. Fundamo was sold to Visa for $110m in June 2011 and is a major part of Visa's strategy for mobile money - which also includes the British company Monitise. Bridging the gap between the kind of un-banked and …
Lekker bly, en geniet jou vakansie.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM