This was the week when Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak rather bizarrely backed a Chinese firm that's been roundly mocked for emulating the fruity firm. Apparently Xiaomi, dubbed the Apple of the Far East, is so similar to the fruity firm that its founder Lei Jun even appears in Steve Jobs-esque attire of black shirt and blue …
Pretty much anyone can make decent, low cost handsets with Android and that's why Samsung should be terrified. The Moto G is a good Android handset without all the bloat and Apple make premium handsets offering better support etc. - I can see Samsung getting squeezed as they will not be able to justify the prices for their premium products and probably make little or nothing on the lower cost handsets (as they spend huge amounts on marketing).
What have you done lately ? Oh that's right .. Nothing
They’re good enough to break the American market
Said the guy who had absolutely nothing to do with the developing iPhone .. Or any other phone.
If Dead Steve Jobs wasn't .. Dead that is .. No one would bother with what Wozniak thinks.
Here's an idea, why don't we start asking Paul Allen who should head Microsoft.
The interesting bit of this
Is the bit about Oracle. Everyone knows Oracle is a terrible company, but that's evil levels of terrible.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE