IBM's new range of System X servers are built like Lego, but rather than letting you build castles or spacecraft, Big Blue hopes they'll become the foundation of fat databases with tough input-output requirements. The sixth generation of the x86 servers were announced by IBM on Thursday and, as previously reported by El Reg, …
Power not Lego
Rather than crediting Lego for the Book motif, I think you should have looked to the IBM Power family. They've been using the "books" nomenclature for many years.
Re: Power not Lego
Lego is more fun.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards