IBM's new range of System X servers are built like Lego, but rather than letting you build castles or spacecraft, Big Blue hopes they'll become the foundation of fat databases with tough input-output requirements. The sixth generation of the x86 servers were announced by IBM on Thursday and, as previously reported by El Reg, …
Power not Lego
Rather than crediting Lego for the Book motif, I think you should have looked to the IBM Power family. They've been using the "books" nomenclature for many years.
Re: Power not Lego
Lego is more fun.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs