IBM's new range of System X servers are built like Lego, but rather than letting you build castles or spacecraft, Big Blue hopes they'll become the foundation of fat databases with tough input-output requirements. The sixth generation of the x86 servers were announced by IBM on Thursday and, as previously reported by El Reg, …
Power not Lego
Rather than crediting Lego for the Book motif, I think you should have looked to the IBM Power family. They've been using the "books" nomenclature for many years.
Re: Power not Lego
Lego is more fun.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland