IBM's new range of System X servers are built like Lego, but rather than letting you build castles or spacecraft, Big Blue hopes they'll become the foundation of fat databases with tough input-output requirements. The sixth generation of the x86 servers were announced by IBM on Thursday and, as previously reported by El Reg, …
Power not Lego
Rather than crediting Lego for the Book motif, I think you should have looked to the IBM Power family. They've been using the "books" nomenclature for many years.
Re: Power not Lego
Lego is more fun.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed