Flashy upstart Tintri says its customers can run servers with more VMs using its storage instead of NetApp - and it's putting its money where its mouth is. The startup claims VMware-using customers can "cut their storage capacity and rackspace requirements by 50per cent or more" by moving from NetApp FAS storage arrays to its …
Umm I'm sure UK law states
That that an Ad or Promo needs to clearly marked...
So about as many caveats as NetApps old de-dupe guarantee then.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook