Flashy upstart Tintri says its customers can run servers with more VMs using its storage instead of NetApp - and it's putting its money where its mouth is. The startup claims VMware-using customers can "cut their storage capacity and rackspace requirements by 50per cent or more" by moving from NetApp FAS storage arrays to its …
Umm I'm sure UK law states
That that an Ad or Promo needs to clearly marked...
So about as many caveats as NetApps old de-dupe guarantee then.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory