Flashy upstart Tintri says its customers can run servers with more VMs using its storage instead of NetApp - and it's putting its money where its mouth is. The startup claims VMware-using customers can "cut their storage capacity and rackspace requirements by 50per cent or more" by moving from NetApp FAS storage arrays to its …
Umm I'm sure UK law states
That that an Ad or Promo needs to clearly marked...
So about as many caveats as NetApps old de-dupe guarantee then.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes