All-flash array firm Nimbus Data released results from the year to date, saying it had had a great 2013. It claimed: Revenue more than doubled compared to 2012, Net income grew more than 4 times compared to 2012, Headcount grew 125 per cent compared 2012, More than 500 Nimbus Data storage arrays are now in production …
So that's why you follow Brittani on Twitter... you think she has nice cupcakes?
Nimbus has a very good product. The questions has always been around the business and it's ability to delivery. These are pleasing reports. Don't diss Brittani's cakes!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat