All-flash array firm Nimbus Data released results from the year to date, saying it had had a great 2013. It claimed: Revenue more than doubled compared to 2012, Net income grew more than 4 times compared to 2012, Headcount grew 125 per cent compared 2012, More than 500 Nimbus Data storage arrays are now in production …
So that's why you follow Brittani on Twitter... you think she has nice cupcakes?
Nimbus has a very good product. The questions has always been around the business and it's ability to delivery. These are pleasing reports. Don't diss Brittani's cakes!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low