All-flash array firm Nimbus Data released results from the year to date, saying it had had a great 2013. It claimed: Revenue more than doubled compared to 2012, Net income grew more than 4 times compared to 2012, Headcount grew 125 per cent compared 2012, More than 500 Nimbus Data storage arrays are now in production …
So that's why you follow Brittani on Twitter... you think she has nice cupcakes?
Nimbus has a very good product. The questions has always been around the business and it's ability to delivery. These are pleasing reports. Don't diss Brittani's cakes!
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders