Hackers have defaced more than 3,000 .me websites in a web graffiti attack carried out on Sunday. Pakistani defacement crew TeaM MaDLeeTs pulled off the attack after breaking into the systems of domain.ME, the organisation responsible for the registration of Montenegro (.me) domain names. Surfers visiting any one of 3,110 …
Hopefully they have sense to realise that .me.uk is something completely different.
You mean hopefully the registrar for me.uk doesn't exhibit the same weakness.
They're using the same slang that was floating around 20 years ago, that's pretty rad.
Hackers compromised DNS server?
"Hackers have defaced more than 3,000 .me websites in a web graffiti attack carried out on Sunday"
You better be careful about posting those screenshots, Reg - you may be called to account for organizing that hacking of a web thingy by certain pols...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search