Hackers have defaced more than 3,000 .me websites in a web graffiti attack carried out on Sunday. Pakistani defacement crew TeaM MaDLeeTs pulled off the attack after breaking into the systems of domain.ME, the organisation responsible for the registration of Montenegro (.me) domain names. Surfers visiting any one of 3,110 …
Hopefully they have sense to realise that .me.uk is something completely different.
You mean hopefully the registrar for me.uk doesn't exhibit the same weakness.
They're using the same slang that was floating around 20 years ago, that's pretty rad.
Hackers compromised DNS server?
"Hackers have defaced more than 3,000 .me websites in a web graffiti attack carried out on Sunday"
You better be careful about posting those screenshots, Reg - you may be called to account for organizing that hacking of a web thingy by certain pols...
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9