Hackers have defaced more than 3,000 .me websites in a web graffiti attack carried out on Sunday. Pakistani defacement crew TeaM MaDLeeTs pulled off the attack after breaking into the systems of domain.ME, the organisation responsible for the registration of Montenegro (.me) domain names. Surfers visiting any one of 3,110 …
Hopefully they have sense to realise that .me.uk is something completely different.
You mean hopefully the registrar for me.uk doesn't exhibit the same weakness.
They're using the same slang that was floating around 20 years ago, that's pretty rad.
Hackers compromised DNS server?
"Hackers have defaced more than 3,000 .me websites in a web graffiti attack carried out on Sunday"
You better be careful about posting those screenshots, Reg - you may be called to account for organizing that hacking of a web thingy by certain pols...
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows