Hackers have defaced more than 3,000 .me websites in a web graffiti attack carried out on Sunday. Pakistani defacement crew TeaM MaDLeeTs pulled off the attack after breaking into the systems of domain.ME, the organisation responsible for the registration of Montenegro (.me) domain names. Surfers visiting any one of 3,110 …
Hopefully they have sense to realise that .me.uk is something completely different.
You mean hopefully the registrar for me.uk doesn't exhibit the same weakness.
They're using the same slang that was floating around 20 years ago, that's pretty rad.
Hackers compromised DNS server?
"Hackers have defaced more than 3,000 .me websites in a web graffiti attack carried out on Sunday"
You better be careful about posting those screenshots, Reg - you may be called to account for organizing that hacking of a web thingy by certain pols...
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER