Electronics giant Samsung has enlisted the help of an unusual ally in its on-going recruitment efforts: the South Korean army. The country’s pre-eminent chaebol has agreed to pick 100 soldiers from a shortlist of 150 for a four month software training program, it told the Wall Street Journal. Anyone who has graduated from high …
Its good to be by far the biggest company in your country
Gaining the power to draft employees directly out of the army. Clever, very clever.
Your move, Apple.
Re: Its good to be by far the biggest company in your country
They just want army types in the factories so they can shoot the union members who complain.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about