Electronics giant Samsung has enlisted the help of an unusual ally in its on-going recruitment efforts: the South Korean army. The country’s pre-eminent chaebol has agreed to pick 100 soldiers from a shortlist of 150 for a four month software training program, it told the Wall Street Journal. Anyone who has graduated from high …
Its good to be by far the biggest company in your country
Gaining the power to draft employees directly out of the army. Clever, very clever.
Your move, Apple.
Re: Its good to be by far the biggest company in your country
They just want army types in the factories so they can shoot the union members who complain.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2