Electronics giant Samsung has enlisted the help of an unusual ally in its on-going recruitment efforts: the South Korean army. The country’s pre-eminent chaebol has agreed to pick 100 soldiers from a shortlist of 150 for a four month software training program, it told the Wall Street Journal. Anyone who has graduated from high …
Its good to be by far the biggest company in your country
Gaining the power to draft employees directly out of the army. Clever, very clever.
Your move, Apple.
Re: Its good to be by far the biggest company in your country
They just want army types in the factories so they can shoot the union members who complain.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS