Electronics giant Samsung has enlisted the help of an unusual ally in its on-going recruitment efforts: the South Korean army. The country’s pre-eminent chaebol has agreed to pick 100 soldiers from a shortlist of 150 for a four month software training program, it told the Wall Street Journal. Anyone who has graduated from high …
Its good to be by far the biggest company in your country
Gaining the power to draft employees directly out of the army. Clever, very clever.
Your move, Apple.
Re: Its good to be by far the biggest company in your country
They just want army types in the factories so they can shoot the union members who complain.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds