Cloud computing has wrecked the carefully tended brands of tech infrastructure providers by smothering their dodgy logos in layers and layers of opaque software, and Intel is not content to let all that expensive marketing go to waste. Instead, the world's largest chip design company announced on Wednesday that it is slipping …
Surely the point of 'the Cloud'...
...is that I don't have to give a shit about what hardware it is running on.
Re: Surely the point of 'the Cloud'...
Ah, but you should! and Intel SSDs are demonstrably more reliable than anyone else's so there's less chance that you'll lose your data. And it didn't matter who's 486 ran your copy of Win 3.1 but that didn't stop "Intel Inside" being a roaring success, did it?
Disclaimer ... Forgive me! ..... I hold a LOT of Intel stock. :-)
It tastes best if you warm it before putting it on your techno-pancakes!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)