Cloud computing has wrecked the carefully tended brands of tech infrastructure providers by smothering their dodgy logos in layers and layers of opaque software, and Intel is not content to let all that expensive marketing go to waste. Instead, the world's largest chip design company announced on Wednesday that it is slipping …
Surely the point of 'the Cloud'...
...is that I don't have to give a shit about what hardware it is running on.
Re: Surely the point of 'the Cloud'...
Ah, but you should! and Intel SSDs are demonstrably more reliable than anyone else's so there's less chance that you'll lose your data. And it didn't matter who's 486 ran your copy of Win 3.1 but that didn't stop "Intel Inside" being a roaring success, did it?
Disclaimer ... Forgive me! ..... I hold a LOT of Intel stock. :-)
It tastes best if you warm it before putting it on your techno-pancakes!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...