Cloud computing has wrecked the carefully tended brands of tech infrastructure providers by smothering their dodgy logos in layers and layers of opaque software, and Intel is not content to let all that expensive marketing go to waste. Instead, the world's largest chip design company announced on Wednesday that it is slipping …
Surely the point of 'the Cloud'...
...is that I don't have to give a shit about what hardware it is running on.
Re: Surely the point of 'the Cloud'...
Ah, but you should! and Intel SSDs are demonstrably more reliable than anyone else's so there's less chance that you'll lose your data. And it didn't matter who's 486 ran your copy of Win 3.1 but that didn't stop "Intel Inside" being a roaring success, did it?
Disclaimer ... Forgive me! ..... I hold a LOT of Intel stock. :-)
It tastes best if you warm it before putting it on your techno-pancakes!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!