Cloud computing has wrecked the carefully tended brands of tech infrastructure providers by smothering their dodgy logos in layers and layers of opaque software, and Intel is not content to let all that expensive marketing go to waste. Instead, the world's largest chip design company announced on Wednesday that it is slipping …
Surely the point of 'the Cloud'...
...is that I don't have to give a shit about what hardware it is running on.
Re: Surely the point of 'the Cloud'...
Ah, but you should! and Intel SSDs are demonstrably more reliable than anyone else's so there's less chance that you'll lose your data. And it didn't matter who's 486 ran your copy of Win 3.1 but that didn't stop "Intel Inside" being a roaring success, did it?
Disclaimer ... Forgive me! ..... I hold a LOT of Intel stock. :-)
It tastes best if you warm it before putting it on your techno-pancakes!
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK