Converged server/storage startup Nutanix has shown it has the product and business execution goods, prompting its backers to give it $101m to light the rocket fuel and get company lifting off. Nutanix has been a Harvard Business School textbook example so far in how to start up and grow a company to the point where it has a …
They may be a textbook example of how to start up and grow a company but they're no good at picking names.
It means a New Path or New Way or some such thing. Certainly unique in it's naming and branding - as it points to a vision and direction as opposed to someones name slaped on the side of the box :)
Big $ round = no IPO anytime soon
That's the lesson here folks...Same goes for Pure.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone