Converged server/storage startup Nutanix has shown it has the product and business execution goods, prompting its backers to give it $101m to light the rocket fuel and get company lifting off. Nutanix has been a Harvard Business School textbook example so far in how to start up and grow a company to the point where it has a …
They may be a textbook example of how to start up and grow a company but they're no good at picking names.
It means a New Path or New Way or some such thing. Certainly unique in it's naming and branding - as it points to a vision and direction as opposed to someones name slaped on the side of the box :)
Big $ round = no IPO anytime soon
That's the lesson here folks...Same goes for Pure.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL