Converged server/storage startup Nutanix has shown it has the product and business execution goods, prompting its backers to give it $101m to light the rocket fuel and get company lifting off. Nutanix has been a Harvard Business School textbook example so far in how to start up and grow a company to the point where it has a …
They may be a textbook example of how to start up and grow a company but they're no good at picking names.
It means a New Path or New Way or some such thing. Certainly unique in it's naming and branding - as it points to a vision and direction as opposed to someones name slaped on the side of the box :)
Big $ round = no IPO anytime soon
That's the lesson here folks...Same goes for Pure.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked