Converged server/storage startup Nutanix has shown it has the product and business execution goods, prompting its backers to give it $101m to light the rocket fuel and get company lifting off. Nutanix has been a Harvard Business School textbook example so far in how to start up and grow a company to the point where it has a …
They may be a textbook example of how to start up and grow a company but they're no good at picking names.
It means a New Path or New Way or some such thing. Certainly unique in it's naming and branding - as it points to a vision and direction as opposed to someones name slaped on the side of the box :)
Big $ round = no IPO anytime soon
That's the lesson here folks...Same goes for Pure.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer