Converged server/storage startup Nutanix has shown it has the product and business execution goods, prompting its backers to give it $101m to light the rocket fuel and get company lifting off. Nutanix has been a Harvard Business School textbook example so far in how to start up and grow a company to the point where it has a …
They may be a textbook example of how to start up and grow a company but they're no good at picking names.
It means a New Path or New Way or some such thing. Certainly unique in it's naming and branding - as it points to a vision and direction as opposed to someones name slaped on the side of the box :)
Big $ round = no IPO anytime soon
That's the lesson here folks...Same goes for Pure.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!