Ah, the post-Christmas lull. The time of year to take time to reflect on the year just gone and plan for the one ahead. Traditionally, January is also a quiet month for the games industry, and this year’s new releases are similarly sparse. Thank the god of apps then, that nowadays games come thick and fast down our internet …
Nobody touches my Clementine!
Keep your hair short.
"Before you click on the corrections button, the "corse" in the headline is the archaic word for corpse..."
Of corse it is. :P
With it's capital Ajaccio? Lovely seafood there
Sorry, mine is the one with the tourist guide to Corsica in the pocket
Walking Dead S201 is more of a 4/5 in my book
Only 4 because this particular episode is simply too short and rather on the easy side. Otherwise it is just as gripping and involving as it used to be, including several very well executed "geez, what have I done?!" moments. And yes, like it or not, the zombie apocalypse still comes with zombie violence.
What's wrong with saying,
It's not as if the Reg has never used a rhyming pun before.
The Room 1&2 are great games, beautifully designed and crafted. The hints are wrong somewhere on the boat's table, but that just adds to the fun!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media