Ah, the post-Christmas lull. The time of year to take time to reflect on the year just gone and plan for the one ahead. Traditionally, January is also a quiet month for the games industry, and this year’s new releases are similarly sparse. Thank the god of apps then, that nowadays games come thick and fast down our internet …
Nobody touches my Clementine!
Keep your hair short.
"Before you click on the corrections button, the "corse" in the headline is the archaic word for corpse..."
Of corse it is. :P
With it's capital Ajaccio? Lovely seafood there
Sorry, mine is the one with the tourist guide to Corsica in the pocket
Walking Dead S201 is more of a 4/5 in my book
Only 4 because this particular episode is simply too short and rather on the easy side. Otherwise it is just as gripping and involving as it used to be, including several very well executed "geez, what have I done?!" moments. And yes, like it or not, the zombie apocalypse still comes with zombie violence.
What's wrong with saying,
It's not as if the Reg has never used a rhyming pun before.
The Room 1&2 are great games, beautifully designed and crafted. The hints are wrong somewhere on the boat's table, but that just adds to the fun!
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes