Security researchers IO Active are warning that many smartphone banking apps are leaky and need to be fixed. Testing 40 iOS-based banking apps from 60 banks around the world, the research summary is pretty nerve-wracking: 40 per cent are vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks, because they don't validate the authenticity of …
banks rush apps to
monetize acknowledge trend change
Typical banking IT
Based on my experiences, they'll have tons of paperwork documenting things to the n'th degree and proving that they comply with ISO270001 et al. Even worse is that the management probably actually believe it. Shame they have a bad habit of farming out the code to the cheapest code monkeys they can find.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.