Security researchers IO Active are warning that many smartphone banking apps are leaky and need to be fixed. Testing 40 iOS-based banking apps from 60 banks around the world, the research summary is pretty nerve-wracking: 40 per cent are vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks, because they don't validate the authenticity of …
banks rush apps to
monetize acknowledge trend change
Typical banking IT
Based on my experiences, they'll have tons of paperwork documenting things to the n'th degree and proving that they comply with ISO270001 et al. Even worse is that the management probably actually believe it. Shame they have a bad habit of farming out the code to the cheapest code monkeys they can find.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs