Oracle is buying software defined networking specialist Corente, upping the stakes in telecoms and cloud. Corente makes software to manage and provision applications and services regardless of IP network, transport type, access, security or provider over a wide area. Financial terms of the deal, announced on Tuesday, were not …
Buy buy buy buy, do Oracle ever create anything new?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots