Oracle is buying software defined networking specialist Corente, upping the stakes in telecoms and cloud. Corente makes software to manage and provision applications and services regardless of IP network, transport type, access, security or provider over a wide area. Financial terms of the deal, announced on Tuesday, were not …
Buy buy buy buy, do Oracle ever create anything new?
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it