Oracle is buying software defined networking specialist Corente, upping the stakes in telecoms and cloud. Corente makes software to manage and provision applications and services regardless of IP network, transport type, access, security or provider over a wide area. Financial terms of the deal, announced on Tuesday, were not …
Buy buy buy buy, do Oracle ever create anything new?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'