Oracle is buying software defined networking specialist Corente, upping the stakes in telecoms and cloud. Corente makes software to manage and provision applications and services regardless of IP network, transport type, access, security or provider over a wide area. Financial terms of the deal, announced on Tuesday, were not …
Buy buy buy buy, do Oracle ever create anything new?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE