Apple has taken the unprecedented step of touting its wares on a third party e-commerce platform in a bid to step up sales in China, with the launch of a TMall storefront. A spokesperson for parent company Alibaba confirmed to The Reg that the Apple Store at apple.tmall.com is an official Cupertino venture. The news comes on …
Isn't the real story here the fact that Apple responded to a question from El Reg?
Re: Hang on...
I think the response was from alibaba not Apple.
The only reason the question was asked is because there's more fakes available on alibaba than eBay.
According to Google's translation of apple.tmall.com...
Is what they want, but
they can not think."
The Chinese once again demonstrating their wisdom.
"Apple lifts skirt, flashes leg at shoppers on Chinese web mall"
This headline style is getting almost as tired as "<company> fluffs cloud..."
How about some other sexually suggestive options for variety?
"Apple removes bra, flashes nipples at shoppers on Chinese web mall"
"Apple removes knickers, waves minge at shoppers on Chinese web mall"
Or perhaps we shouldn't be too sexist on ElReg?
"Apple removes jocks, waves cock at shoppers on Chinese web mall"
"Apple moons shoppers on Chinese web mall"
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it