Australia's investment community has set mid-2014 as the date when it expects the government, Telstra and NBN Co to finalise a new three-way contract over infrastructure access. If the stock market expectations are accurate, it would be yet another roadblock to the now-dead-in-the-water political promise that all Australians …
Both the Austalian and the AFR have gone from respected national papers to little more than mouthpieces for Murdochs hard-right-wing idealogues. They are more likely talking to the current governments wishes than any reality.
Better than being Labor stooges, like the Fairfax press...
Didn't I say this was going to happen?!
The majority of the NBN board being "ex" Telstra was a clue. Keep an ear out for the announcement of an NBN/Telstra merger (which in reality will be a mere paperwork formality).
You heard it here first folks.
Unless I'm wrong.
Which happens on occasion.
A lot actually.
A wise choice would be if you just ignored me.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies