Australia's investment community has set mid-2014 as the date when it expects the government, Telstra and NBN Co to finalise a new three-way contract over infrastructure access. If the stock market expectations are accurate, it would be yet another roadblock to the now-dead-in-the-water political promise that all Australians …
Both the Austalian and the AFR have gone from respected national papers to little more than mouthpieces for Murdochs hard-right-wing idealogues. They are more likely talking to the current governments wishes than any reality.
Better than being Labor stooges, like the Fairfax press...
Didn't I say this was going to happen?!
The majority of the NBN board being "ex" Telstra was a clue. Keep an ear out for the announcement of an NBN/Telstra merger (which in reality will be a mere paperwork formality).
You heard it here first folks.
Unless I'm wrong.
Which happens on occasion.
A lot actually.
A wise choice would be if you just ignored me.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'