Australia's investment community has set mid-2014 as the date when it expects the government, Telstra and NBN Co to finalise a new three-way contract over infrastructure access. If the stock market expectations are accurate, it would be yet another roadblock to the now-dead-in-the-water political promise that all Australians …
Both the Austalian and the AFR have gone from respected national papers to little more than mouthpieces for Murdochs hard-right-wing idealogues. They are more likely talking to the current governments wishes than any reality.
Better than being Labor stooges, like the Fairfax press...
Didn't I say this was going to happen?!
The majority of the NBN board being "ex" Telstra was a clue. Keep an ear out for the announcement of an NBN/Telstra merger (which in reality will be a mere paperwork formality).
You heard it here first folks.
Unless I'm wrong.
Which happens on occasion.
A lot actually.
A wise choice would be if you just ignored me.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Pic 7 Amazing Experiments on NASA's 2020 Mars Rover – Including Oxygen Generation
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs