Australia's investment community has set mid-2014 as the date when it expects the government, Telstra and NBN Co to finalise a new three-way contract over infrastructure access. If the stock market expectations are accurate, it would be yet another roadblock to the now-dead-in-the-water political promise that all Australians …
Both the Austalian and the AFR have gone from respected national papers to little more than mouthpieces for Murdochs hard-right-wing idealogues. They are more likely talking to the current governments wishes than any reality.
Better than being Labor stooges, like the Fairfax press...
Didn't I say this was going to happen?!
The majority of the NBN board being "ex" Telstra was a clue. Keep an ear out for the announcement of an NBN/Telstra merger (which in reality will be a mere paperwork formality).
You heard it here first folks.
Unless I'm wrong.
Which happens on occasion.
A lot actually.
A wise choice would be if you just ignored me.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL