Re: This App is a Scam and Obvious Malware
Sorry you feel that way but our application is not malware, it's a security product. Here are answers to your complaints:
1) Please watch our new introductory video which is now part of the install.
We can't be a port authority without controlling ports. We now recommend you turn off the ports you wish right away by default and save those settings to increase battery.
2) Here's how to uninstall it (from the link in our built-in help file):
You can uninstall SnoopWall by:
1. Head to the Settings screen of your Android device
2. Click on Security
3. Click on Device Administrators
4. Uncheck SnoopWall in the Device Administrators list
5. Head back to the Settings screen and click on Apps
6 Look up SnoopWall in the Apps list, select SnoopWall, and then click
3) While I'm honored that Mickey Mouse has reviewed us, I don't sleep at night focusing on the 60 negative 1 star reviews. My entire team is focused on making sure people understand our solution better. If you still, after reading this reply wish to uninstall it, you shall be a voice that we miss.
We take customer feedback very seriously. Please reconsider us.
Much appreciated and warmest regards,