Little-known Chinese smartphone maker Yulong has set its sights on global leader Samsung with the bold claim it will ship 40 million 4G handsets domestically this year under the Coolpad brand. The firm hopes to sell a further 20 million 3G smartphones in the Middle Kingdom in 2014, according to a microblog post seen by Reuters …
China has 19% of the Worlds population, the UK has 0.89% (unofficially though around 2%) but catching up fast now that the Bulgarians and Romanians are allowed unfettered access.
Who wouldn't want to get a foot in the door of the Chinese Market?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market