British Bluetooth chip and systems maker CSR is turning its back on sceptical techies in the hope of winning the fashion world’s support for its wearable computing hardware. Having asked ordinary punters about their attitudes to wearable computing, CSR says it found that few of them care much about the technology. "What does it …
An unfortunate name
is "Vibehub". It sounds like a product targetted at the local networking of certain adult products.
Anne Summers will make a mint out of bluetooth rabbits.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way