British Bluetooth chip and systems maker CSR is turning its back on sceptical techies in the hope of winning the fashion world’s support for its wearable computing hardware. Having asked ordinary punters about their attitudes to wearable computing, CSR says it found that few of them care much about the technology. "What does it …
An unfortunate name
is "Vibehub". It sounds like a product targetted at the local networking of certain adult products.
Anne Summers will make a mint out of bluetooth rabbits.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked