British Bluetooth chip and systems maker CSR is turning its back on sceptical techies in the hope of winning the fashion world’s support for its wearable computing hardware. Having asked ordinary punters about their attitudes to wearable computing, CSR says it found that few of them care much about the technology. "What does it …
An unfortunate name
is "Vibehub". It sounds like a product targetted at the local networking of certain adult products.
Anne Summers will make a mint out of bluetooth rabbits.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone