Ross Ulbricht is currently awaiting a trial which will decide whether he's the digital drugs kingpin known as Dread Pirate Roberts, or just some poor (but Bitcoin-rich) bloke who has been wrongfully accused. Ulbricht is currently facing charges of computer hacking, money laundering, and narcotics conspiracy in relation to the …
Yoga! develop a flexible spine and breath control.
At least if he is going to be somebody's bitch he will be a flexible one and possibly not a screamer with the breath control.
Hoping to get friends...
... so it isn't always him bending for the soap... or using someone else's "toothbrush"
"Ross is now teaching an impromptu yoga class every evening [sic] in the prison [sic]," the post said.
What [sic] was wrong [sic] with the sentence [sic] that needs all these [sic] sics?
What's wrong with it? Sic is yoot speak for good, right?
I read it as "Drug dealer gets bendy to prepare for new role as prison bitch" sic!
[Joke icon not allowed by cowards]
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'