Violin Memory's chief operating officer Dixon Doll has left the storage biz just weeks after its CEO Don Basile was fired. The company terminated its chief exec in December following a disastrous quarter: Violin's financial results recorded losses outgrowing revenue and its post-IPO share price down two thirds or so. Now the COO …
Violin coo, what ?
Dixon's doll, hits eject.
These tongue twister headlines may be amusing to create, but communicate they do not.
Would seem that if the sales VP head was a producer the top of the pyramid would be left intact. Seems that Dyke would be next, immediate change. Maybe that's the core of the problem?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked