Violin Memory's chief operating officer Dixon Doll has left the storage biz just weeks after its CEO Don Basile was fired. The company terminated its chief exec in December following a disastrous quarter: Violin's financial results recorded losses outgrowing revenue and its post-IPO share price down two thirds or so. Now the COO …
Violin coo, what ?
Dixon's doll, hits eject.
These tongue twister headlines may be amusing to create, but communicate they do not.
Would seem that if the sales VP head was a producer the top of the pyramid would be left intact. Seems that Dyke would be next, immediate change. Maybe that's the core of the problem?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan