Violin Memory's chief operating officer Dixon Doll has left the storage biz just weeks after its CEO Don Basile was fired. The company terminated its chief exec in December following a disastrous quarter: Violin's financial results recorded losses outgrowing revenue and its post-IPO share price down two thirds or so. Now the COO …
Violin coo, what ?
Dixon's doll, hits eject.
These tongue twister headlines may be amusing to create, but communicate they do not.
Would seem that if the sales VP head was a producer the top of the pyramid would be left intact. Seems that Dyke would be next, immediate change. Maybe that's the core of the problem?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst