Violin Memory's chief operating officer Dixon Doll has left the storage biz just weeks after its CEO Don Basile was fired. The company terminated its chief exec in December following a disastrous quarter: Violin's financial results recorded losses outgrowing revenue and its post-IPO share price down two thirds or so. Now the COO …
Violin coo, what ?
Dixon's doll, hits eject.
These tongue twister headlines may be amusing to create, but communicate they do not.
Would seem that if the sales VP head was a producer the top of the pyramid would be left intact. Seems that Dyke would be next, immediate change. Maybe that's the core of the problem?
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all