Floundering flash array biz Violin says people should have faith in the company while an activist investor says the board should sell the biz before it burns all its cash. It also claimed the former CEO allegedly turned down buyout offers amounting to around $1bn. Violin fired CEO Don Basile less than a week ago (background here …
Shareholder lawsuit? Maybe.
You mean "Gov" Meg "MBA" "BEEEELION-$-LOSS" Whitman?
God save Violin's soul (ie IP) if she gets involved... look at HP and the mess she was neck-deep to create before she took over... two years in and still counting 'til "The Coming Turnaround".
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds