Floundering flash array biz Violin says people should have faith in the company while an activist investor says the board should sell the biz before it burns all its cash. It also claimed the former CEO allegedly turned down buyout offers amounting to around $1bn. Violin fired CEO Don Basile less than a week ago (background here …
Shareholder lawsuit? Maybe.
You mean "Gov" Meg "MBA" "BEEEELION-$-LOSS" Whitman?
God save Violin's soul (ie IP) if she gets involved... look at HP and the mess she was neck-deep to create before she took over... two years in and still counting 'til "The Coming Turnaround".
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes