Floundering flash array biz Violin says people should have faith in the company while an activist investor says the board should sell the biz before it burns all its cash. It also claimed the former CEO allegedly turned down buyout offers amounting to around $1bn. Violin fired CEO Don Basile less than a week ago (background here …
Shareholder lawsuit? Maybe.
You mean "Gov" Meg "MBA" "BEEEELION-$-LOSS" Whitman?
God save Violin's soul (ie IP) if she gets involved... look at HP and the mess she was neck-deep to create before she took over... two years in and still counting 'til "The Coming Turnaround".
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it