Floundering flash array biz Violin says people should have faith in the company while an activist investor says the board should sell the biz before it burns all its cash. It also claimed the former CEO allegedly turned down buyout offers amounting to around $1bn. Violin fired CEO Don Basile less than a week ago (background here …
Shareholder lawsuit? Maybe.
You mean "Gov" Meg "MBA" "BEEEELION-$-LOSS" Whitman?
God save Violin's soul (ie IP) if she gets involved... look at HP and the mess she was neck-deep to create before she took over... two years in and still counting 'til "The Coming Turnaround".
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update