Dispersed storage bods Cleversafe have accelerated their object storage access with a mix of faster processors, solid state storage, and memory caching in a new software release. This report. Its dsNet technology has Accesser 2100 and 3100 nodes handling object access requests with Slicestor nodes providing the object storage, …
Shame they canned their open source edition, which is seemingly no longer acquirable from anywhere.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10