South Korea has become the latest Asian nation to pledge its future to fifth-generation wireless networks, aka 5G, with Seoul set to stump up 500 billion won (£292m) to build a super-ultra-mega-fast network by 2020. Keen to maintain the country’s position at the apex of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth, the …
should help fixing DAB data protocol of standard data packets for video and other standard file formats
then they can all by a 0.1 ghz each on the dial, and end up with GPRS v.1000
In your earlier Meg Whitman story, it was MEELLION, with two 'E's, now it's MEEELLION with THREE.
So, which is it? Your proof reading has seriously gone to pot of late.
Oh, and did you know you have an intermittently STICKY caps lock key? It makes your headlines look like they were typed by an idiot.
The number of 'e's in 'meelion is dependent on how much surprise/amazement the writer/speaker wishes to convey. The use of capitals for emphasis in writing is well known.
The use of capitals for emphasis in El Reg headlines is inconsistent, dissonant and IRRITATING.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads