South Korea has become the latest Asian nation to pledge its future to fifth-generation wireless networks, aka 5G, with Seoul set to stump up 500 billion won (£292m) to build a super-ultra-mega-fast network by 2020. Keen to maintain the country’s position at the apex of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth, the …
should help fixing DAB data protocol of standard data packets for video and other standard file formats
then they can all by a 0.1 ghz each on the dial, and end up with GPRS v.1000
In your earlier Meg Whitman story, it was MEELLION, with two 'E's, now it's MEEELLION with THREE.
So, which is it? Your proof reading has seriously gone to pot of late.
Oh, and did you know you have an intermittently STICKY caps lock key? It makes your headlines look like they were typed by an idiot.
The number of 'e's in 'meelion is dependent on how much surprise/amazement the writer/speaker wishes to convey. The use of capitals for emphasis in writing is well known.
The use of capitals for emphasis in El Reg headlines is inconsistent, dissonant and IRRITATING.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast