Violin Memory has fired its CEO Don Basile as the company's shares slumped more than 60 per cent following its IPO and horrendous quarterly financial results. According to a blunt statement from the storage biz, its board, led by chairman Howard Bain, decided "to terminate Donald Basile as chief executive officer". Bain is now …
From Bofin to Bafoon
the Don is Gone
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series