Violin Memory has fired its CEO Don Basile as the company's shares slumped more than 60 per cent following its IPO and horrendous quarterly financial results. According to a blunt statement from the storage biz, its board, led by chairman Howard Bain, decided "to terminate Donald Basile as chief executive officer". Bain is now …
From Bofin to Bafoon
the Don is Gone
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM