One of the IT industry's “Bleak House” lawsuits, between Rambus and Micron, has finally wound up after 13 years. The battle of the DRAM makers dates back to an era when investors were just about to discover that their dotcom money was feeding an evanescent bubble. After funding the education of enough lawyers' children to fill …
Who is RAMBUS?
Not a single comment.
Crickets chirping far away.
In the distance, lawyers laughing.
Re: Who is RAMBUS?
OK, let's make it TWO. I have an old RAMBUS-memory-equipped computer. Outdated, but it did boot a few times with memory I scrounged.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip