One of the IT industry's “Bleak House” lawsuits, between Rambus and Micron, has finally wound up after 13 years. The battle of the DRAM makers dates back to an era when investors were just about to discover that their dotcom money was feeding an evanescent bubble. After funding the education of enough lawyers' children to fill …
Who is RAMBUS?
Not a single comment.
Crickets chirping far away.
In the distance, lawyers laughing.
Re: Who is RAMBUS?
OK, let's make it TWO. I have an old RAMBUS-memory-equipped computer. Outdated, but it did boot a few times with memory I scrounged.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?