One of the IT industry's “Bleak House” lawsuits, between Rambus and Micron, has finally wound up after 13 years. The battle of the DRAM makers dates back to an era when investors were just about to discover that their dotcom money was feeding an evanescent bubble. After funding the education of enough lawyers' children to fill …
Who is RAMBUS?
Not a single comment.
Crickets chirping far away.
In the distance, lawyers laughing.
Re: Who is RAMBUS?
OK, let's make it TWO. I have an old RAMBUS-memory-equipped computer. Outdated, but it did boot a few times with memory I scrounged.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Analysis Will BlackBerry make a comeback with its SQUARE smartphones?