One of the IT industry's “Bleak House” lawsuits, between Rambus and Micron, has finally wound up after 13 years. The battle of the DRAM makers dates back to an era when investors were just about to discover that their dotcom money was feeding an evanescent bubble. After funding the education of enough lawyers' children to fill …
Who is RAMBUS?
Not a single comment.
Crickets chirping far away.
In the distance, lawyers laughing.
Re: Who is RAMBUS?
OK, let's make it TWO. I have an old RAMBUS-memory-equipped computer. Outdated, but it did boot a few times with memory I scrounged.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR