One of the IT industry's “Bleak House” lawsuits, between Rambus and Micron, has finally wound up after 13 years. The battle of the DRAM makers dates back to an era when investors were just about to discover that their dotcom money was feeding an evanescent bubble. After funding the education of enough lawyers' children to fill …
Who is RAMBUS?
Not a single comment.
Crickets chirping far away.
In the distance, lawyers laughing.
Re: Who is RAMBUS?
OK, let's make it TWO. I have an old RAMBUS-memory-equipped computer. Outdated, but it did boot a few times with memory I scrounged.
- iPad? iFAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball