Student Cluster competitions at the annual Supercomputing Conference in Denver, Colorado, are marathons. The students who work their magic on the big iron get a set of scientific applications and some data sets, but they have only 48 hours to submit their best results – all while keeping their self-designed clusters under the 26 …
Seems the gender imbalance in this subject hasn't changed much since I was a student.
Didn't you hear, scientists proved women's & mens brains are wired differently... something husbands and wives have known for years, which means you will never have a 50/50 representation of the sexes in any profession... although I would like to see more women in IT.
The difference in men and womens brains tends to mean that men aren't forced out of the job by socially and sexually clumsy dickheads.
It was Grace Hoppers birthday yesterday!
how "their" enforced?
Very very short video... like zero.
A vulture glitch I fear !
It's a short video, but longer than zero. It's working fine now - at least it did for me.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics