Student Cluster competitions at the annual Supercomputing Conference in Denver, Colorado, are marathons. The students who work their magic on the big iron get a set of scientific applications and some data sets, but they have only 48 hours to submit their best results – all while keeping their self-designed clusters under the 26 …
Seems the gender imbalance in this subject hasn't changed much since I was a student.
Didn't you hear, scientists proved women's & mens brains are wired differently... something husbands and wives have known for years, which means you will never have a 50/50 representation of the sexes in any profession... although I would like to see more women in IT.
The difference in men and womens brains tends to mean that men aren't forced out of the job by socially and sexually clumsy dickheads.
It was Grace Hoppers birthday yesterday!
how "their" enforced?
Very very short video... like zero.
A vulture glitch I fear !
It's a short video, but longer than zero. It's working fine now - at least it did for me.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)