Google has confirmed that it has abandoned plans to build a new data center in Hong Kong, citing the cost and difficulty of acquiring land for the facility. Taj Meadows, a Google communications manager for the Asia-Pacific region, confirmed to the Wall Street Journal on Tuesday that the Hong Kong effort, which it first announced …
Quite suprised, there is a maze of cables coming into Lantau Island near Tong Fuk and I would have thought it would be an ideal location.
The reason for this....
Is that china will no longer have physical access to googles servers
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)