The last remnant of one of Australia's first batch of competitive telecommunications carriers, AAPT, has been sold to TPG for $NZ450 million (about $AU410 million). The sale marks the exit of Telecom New Zealand from the Australian market. In 2010 TNZ sold AAPT's consumer customers to iiNet for $NZ60 million. TPG outbid rivals …
Meanwhile, here on the west coast.....
.....we are still using camels, smoke signals and strung tin cans.
Re: Meanwhile, here on the west coast.....
… and achieving better reliability?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes