The last remnant of one of Australia's first batch of competitive telecommunications carriers, AAPT, has been sold to TPG for $NZ450 million (about $AU410 million). The sale marks the exit of Telecom New Zealand from the Australian market. In 2010 TNZ sold AAPT's consumer customers to iiNet for $NZ60 million. TPG outbid rivals …
Meanwhile, here on the west coast.....
.....we are still using camels, smoke signals and strung tin cans.
Re: Meanwhile, here on the west coast.....
… and achieving better reliability?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan