People who live in World Cup 2014 host country Brazil and supporters of bookie's favourite Germany are most active in searching for World Cup tickets, according stats from event ticketing website Ticketbis. Brazil is the country with the highest number of entries in Google searches since July, with nearly half-a-million hits. …
"Spain, the current World Champions, were way behind in 13th position with only 4,500 searches. However, it's anticipated that Spanish fans will intensify their interest... "
or, alternatively, Spain's economy is tanked and very few Spaniards can afford to go
They already released a breakdown of the actual ticket sales by country.
I am training my tablet device
to automatically turn the telly over to another channel when the F word is mentioned.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'