People who live in World Cup 2014 host country Brazil and supporters of bookie's favourite Germany are most active in searching for World Cup tickets, according stats from event ticketing website Ticketbis. Brazil is the country with the highest number of entries in Google searches since July, with nearly half-a-million hits. …
"Spain, the current World Champions, were way behind in 13th position with only 4,500 searches. However, it's anticipated that Spanish fans will intensify their interest... "
or, alternatively, Spain's economy is tanked and very few Spaniards can afford to go
They already released a breakdown of the actual ticket sales by country.
I am training my tablet device
to automatically turn the telly over to another channel when the F word is mentioned.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR