Hybrid flash-disk array tin-meister Tegile claims its hardware has replaced more than a 100 Dell Compellent arrays at customer sites. The Zebi array, given analyst firm DCIG’s top “Best in Class” accolade in its 2013 Hybrid Storage Array Buyer’s Guide, uses flash for performance data and disk for less performance sensitive data …
Tegile Mutant Hybrid Flash-Dells
I'll get my coat.
nearly their entire sales staff are former Dell/Compellent employees. They know where the bodies are buried.
Re: well duh
That is a big part of these storage start-ups success. Sales can quickly materialize wins for the company by targeting known accounts. It gets to be a lot tougher when you get a generic sales guy to walk into a undeveloped territory. Sometimes the technology isn't even up for consideration or it is much lower on the consideration list after relationship and pricing.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great