Hybrid flash-disk array tin-meister Tegile claims its hardware has replaced more than a 100 Dell Compellent arrays at customer sites. The Zebi array, given analyst firm DCIG’s top “Best in Class” accolade in its 2013 Hybrid Storage Array Buyer’s Guide, uses flash for performance data and disk for less performance sensitive data …
Tegile Mutant Hybrid Flash-Dells
I'll get my coat.
nearly their entire sales staff are former Dell/Compellent employees. They know where the bodies are buried.
Re: well duh
That is a big part of these storage start-ups success. Sales can quickly materialize wins for the company by targeting known accounts. It gets to be a lot tougher when you get a generic sales guy to walk into a undeveloped territory. Sometimes the technology isn't even up for consideration or it is much lower on the consideration list after relationship and pricing.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung