Chinese police have nabbed three people suspected of running Bitcoin exchange GBL, which closed down abruptly in October taking with it over 25 million yuan (£2.5m, $US4.1m) of investors’ money. The three were arrested all over the country, in Guizhou province, Anhui province and Shenzhen city, according to Xinhua. They are a …
Do you mean Family-name? Or are you giving us the personal-name, which is the sur-name in most Chinese names?
Given that list-of-names is one of the most popular database / list / document / program tasks, this kind of question comes up all the time in programming, and I expected a little more clarity here on The Register -- Biting the hand that feeds IT.
Although I understand that the article was tagged Policy / Law.
we all know
That the safest place to keep Bitcoins is in landfill
This is nothing compared to the theft of $40M worth of bitcoin from sheep marketplace last week which hasn't been reported anywhere!
Which was about one weeks worth of escrow on the marketplace i might add!
4,400 fools and their money are easily parted?
Seriously, it's just too ironic that all the get-rich-quick-geeks throwing their money at Bitcoins just don't see this type of scam coming.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods