Cloud kingpin Salesforce.com is preparing to shell out $1m to settle a dispute over a hackathon contest at last month's DreamForce conference. The company said that it would add a second winner to its developer contest while still upholding the original ruling that led some in the developer community to cry foul. Healthcare. …
It was only the other night ...
..... I was watching the Father Ted raffle episode. So which one of these had ticket number 11?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan