Polish coffin maker Lindner is continuing its proud tradition of provocatively punting its wares with a 2014 calendar (NSFW) featuring bare naked ladies and plenty of wood. Topless Miss August pushes a floating coffin in Lindner calendar The company's latest effort is slightly less off-the-wall than the 2013 calendar (also …
Out of curiosity ...
... how much did Lindner pay ElReg for the advert?
Most folks can find death-porn without this kind of thing. Sad, really.
Re: Out of curiosity ...
- the coffin maker gets their advertising.
- the models are presumably paid for their work.
- the profits go to a good cause.
Where's the downside?
That first picture
How long did she have to wait for the ripples to calm down. I said 'ripples' !
Look at the box
2014 version gets me a '404'
2013 -- March, more plastic than the coffin fittings.
The 2014 link gets me a 509 error... Probably all the Reg readers rushing off for an ogle...
Has nobody done the "burying a stiff" joke yet?
Why is it?
Why is it that it is always El Reg that gets the tasty bits?
They don't take PayPal. Oh well. Creepy? meh. Come on. It's the Internet. We've seen things faaaar more creepier than this.
As for the 509 errors, wait a minute and refresh the page. You have to do that to return to the beginning anyway.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst