Three people from the Manchester area have been charged over allegations they hacked into computer systems at English football governing body, the FA. Dean Mohareb, 30, of Weybourne Drive, Woodley, Stockport has been charged with perverting the course of justice and unauthorised access to computer data. Liam Cliff, 19, of …
I thought all referees were blind?
"I thought all referees were blind?"
Most likely true. I also thought footballing types would be of Boris's 15%er types and not capable of hacking (or breathing with their mouths closed...)
Each day is enlightening :)
have been charged with perverting the course of justice
Oh good refs are safe for now...........at least it wasn't match fixing
What's this really about?
"Mohareb has been the subject of an 18-month investigation by CID into the alleged hacking of personal and work email accounts of the FA's former national referee manager for education and training, Janie Frampton.
The FA's most senior woman in the referees department was dismissed last year after a series of leaked emails were published in the press suggesting that Frampton had offered FA Cup semi-final tickets to a flight steward in return for upgrades on a British Airways flight for herself and three female referees on a work trip." link
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24