Redmond has issued a patch for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 to cure a bug that borked its backups. The sleep-wrecking (for sys admins, anyhow) bug tipped backups into a bucket, whether using Windows Server Backup or third party products, according to this Knowledge Base article. The backup crashes would report problems with “ …
...for the gripes about the "support" Exchange is currently offering for on-premises installs, and their constant screwups of Exch 2K13 updates.
But, of course,
Before you install this on your server, you should back up. ...Hmm.
The Exchange Server bug
Or Exchange Server 2013 as it's more commonly known.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account