Redmond has issued a patch for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 to cure a bug that borked its backups. The sleep-wrecking (for sys admins, anyhow) bug tipped backups into a bucket, whether using Windows Server Backup or third party products, according to this Knowledge Base article. The backup crashes would report problems with “ …
...for the gripes about the "support" Exchange is currently offering for on-premises installs, and their constant screwups of Exch 2K13 updates.
But, of course,
Before you install this on your server, you should back up. ...Hmm.
The Exchange Server bug
Or Exchange Server 2013 as it's more commonly known.
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great