Redmond has issued a patch for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 to cure a bug that borked its backups. The sleep-wrecking (for sys admins, anyhow) bug tipped backups into a bucket, whether using Windows Server Backup or third party products, according to this Knowledge Base article. The backup crashes would report problems with “ …
...for the gripes about the "support" Exchange is currently offering for on-premises installs, and their constant screwups of Exch 2K13 updates.
But, of course,
Before you install this on your server, you should back up. ...Hmm.
The Exchange Server bug
Or Exchange Server 2013 as it's more commonly known.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes