"Honestly, we never thought feeding our nascent artificial intelligence systems with hours and hours of simulated violence could lead to anything bad. It's really a huge surprise!" At least, that's what we imagine researchers will be saying years from now as they shelter from the orbiting cannons operated by their uncaring …
I think they might draw some invalid conclusions if they watch too much Portal or Skyrim.
Would you like to play a game?
Just make it play noughts & crosses against itself when it gets too uppity..
Re: Would you like to play a game?
The only winning move...
... is to cheat ;-)
Given our seemingly irresistible desire to build computers that can do everything better than we can, I can only conclude that Humans have built in obsolescence :(
I blame God.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs