"Honestly, we never thought feeding our nascent artificial intelligence systems with hours and hours of simulated violence could lead to anything bad. It's really a huge surprise!" At least, that's what we imagine researchers will be saying years from now as they shelter from the orbiting cannons operated by their uncaring …
I think they might draw some invalid conclusions if they watch too much Portal or Skyrim.
Would you like to play a game?
Just make it play noughts & crosses against itself when it gets too uppity..
Re: Would you like to play a game?
The only winning move...
... is to cheat ;-)
Given our seemingly irresistible desire to build computers that can do everything better than we can, I can only conclude that Humans have built in obsolescence :(
I blame God.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests