"Honestly, we never thought feeding our nascent artificial intelligence systems with hours and hours of simulated violence could lead to anything bad. It's really a huge surprise!" At least, that's what we imagine researchers will be saying years from now as they shelter from the orbiting cannons operated by their uncaring …
I think they might draw some invalid conclusions if they watch too much Portal or Skyrim.
Would you like to play a game?
Just make it play noughts & crosses against itself when it gets too uppity..
Re: Would you like to play a game?
The only winning move...
... is to cheat ;-)
Given our seemingly irresistible desire to build computers that can do everything better than we can, I can only conclude that Humans have built in obsolescence :(
I blame God.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws