Twitter has taken the odd step of enhancing its age verification routines so that alcohol vendors can “connect with an age-appropriate audience”. The routines remain laughable. Vulture South used Twitter's Android app to follow @Budlight, the Twitter presence of US “beer” Bud Light. The app asked for input of your correspondent' …
BBQ sauce from beer?
The only way to make Budweiser drinkable, would be to pour out all the beer and replace it with BBQ sauce.
Re: BBQ sauce from beer?
Watering down my BBQ sauce? No thanks...
Like an old card game...
"advertisers aren't keen to reach audiences that can't legally buy their products."
Considering the product is alcohol, BULLSHiT.
What? People *tell lies*???
I don't believe that!
Hmm... well since you can't drink until 21 in the US and 18 in the UK I wonder whether the App has location sensitivity as well ?
Paris - 'cos she enjoys the odd bevvy...
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why