Qualcomm is the latest US technology giant to find itself in trouble in China, having been placed under investigation in an anti-monopoly probe and suffering from the fallout over NSA spying revelations. The San-Diego-headquartered chipmaker put out a short release on Monday local time revealing that a probe had begun under the …
...the PRC just ban Qualcomm from selling within their boundries until they prove they don't assist the NSA / US Government with spying? That's the done thing these days, isn't it?
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp