A new Russian Progress cargoship, loaded up with nearly three tonnes of food, fuel, supplies and holiday gifts for the International Space Station's crew launched from Baikonur last night. Progress 53 blast off The Progress 53 space freighter will use its four-day journey getting to the station to also conduct a flyby so it …
"POTATOS, DENIM JEANS AND STATE OF ART, ATARI VCS 2600"
They've also sent up a consignment of APPLE products to see how
the GLUE reacts in ZERO G.
You'd think they would use a better codec.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM