A new Russian Progress cargoship, loaded up with nearly three tonnes of food, fuel, supplies and holiday gifts for the International Space Station's crew launched from Baikonur last night. Progress 53 blast off The Progress 53 space freighter will use its four-day journey getting to the station to also conduct a flyby so it …
"POTATOS, DENIM JEANS AND STATE OF ART, ATARI VCS 2600"
They've also sent up a consignment of APPLE products to see how
the GLUE reacts in ZERO G.
You'd think they would use a better codec.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests