A new Russian Progress cargoship, loaded up with nearly three tonnes of food, fuel, supplies and holiday gifts for the International Space Station's crew launched from Baikonur last night. Progress 53 blast off The Progress 53 space freighter will use its four-day journey getting to the station to also conduct a flyby so it …
"POTATOS, DENIM JEANS AND STATE OF ART, ATARI VCS 2600"
They've also sent up a consignment of APPLE products to see how
the GLUE reacts in ZERO G.
You'd think they would use a better codec.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK