A new Russian Progress cargoship, loaded up with nearly three tonnes of food, fuel, supplies and holiday gifts for the International Space Station's crew launched from Baikonur last night. Progress 53 blast off The Progress 53 space freighter will use its four-day journey getting to the station to also conduct a flyby so it …
"POTATOS, DENIM JEANS AND STATE OF ART, ATARI VCS 2600"
They've also sent up a consignment of APPLE products to see how
the GLUE reacts in ZERO G.
You'd think they would use a better codec.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it