Motorola has offered an early Christmas present to its US customers by making its new, low-cost Moto G handset available for preorder in time for the holidays. Up until now, the Moto X's cheaper, younger sibling wasn't expected to reach the US until January. That's still the case if you want to purchase it through a carrier, but …
Take THAT, Apple.
I don't think Apple are the commercial target; rather, other Android manufacturers are, I suspect, whose lack of price-competitive handsets with better than landfill specs may be being seen by Google as the chief constraint on greater OS uptake (?)
Fixed that for you.
Take that Lumia 620.
G for good C for cheap.
Seems to me the G will make a better neutral personal statement that betters one that owning the expensive 5 Cheap iPhone.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs