Popular horse racing news and gambling portal Racingpost.com has suffered a substantial security breach. Reg readers have sent us the email they received from the site, which opens with the admission that “Despite our best efforts, the security on racingpost.com has been breached over the last 36 hours, in a sophisticated, …
"...put in place even stronger protection..."
...bolting the starting gate after the racehorse has gone?
ZOMG! Spelling is dead! (Again)
'P0wned' ??? WTF?
Do you mean 'pwned' ?!?
Re: ZOMG! Spelling is dead! (Again)
pwned you say! What's the odds on that?
Pay peanuts for web developers
And this is the quality of site you get.
Re: Pay peanuts for web developers
You mean the free, build it on-line process might have a problem? But the guy in India SWORE it was secure! And so did the college student I consulted without paying.
Am I the only one who cringes every time the phrase "cyber-security experts" is used?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone