Google has opened up its Mirror API for Google Glass to any and all developers, rather than just the whitelist of early adopters that could previously use it. After giving developers a sneak peek of the full Glass Development Kit (GDK) last week, Google has released the original application program interface (API), the first …
Someone is bound to slip some adverts in there somewhere.
Yup, next year you'll be able to get all glassed up, walk down the high street, have ads pop out of shop doors and windows and have a personalised advertisement soundspace beamed directly into your head, courtesy of a little directional sound.
Actually, I am developing a little app... Subliminal visual stimuli combined with a little directional audio and the talents of my favourite hypnotist. I reckon I should be able to implement my exit strategy a few years earlier than planned now that I can persuade you all to buy whatever I want.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network