EMC has re-organised itself internally with a momentous change: the high-end VMAX block array and mid-range unified file and block storage VNX array businesses are being combined in a single organisation run by VMAX king Brian Gallager. It looks like it will still be called the Enterprise Storage Division. Rich Napolitano, who …
"Arrays in a merger, no new storage bed"
I saw what you did there, but the season is not quite yet upon us...
VNX-MAX...... that's catchy!
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Review Boiling point: Tech and the perfect cuppa
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search