EMC has re-organised itself internally with a momentous change: the high-end VMAX block array and mid-range unified file and block storage VNX array businesses are being combined in a single organisation run by VMAX king Brian Gallager. It looks like it will still be called the Enterprise Storage Division. Rich Napolitano, who …
"Arrays in a merger, no new storage bed"
I saw what you did there, but the season is not quite yet upon us...
VNX-MAX...... that's catchy!
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK