Heterogeneous networks – hetnets, or WiFi offloading – are all the rage among carriers and equipment vendors, but it generally assumes the WiFi access point has a wired connection. A group of Greek and UAE researchers has proposed a scheme for using wireless as the backhaul channel. The researchers are particularly looking at …
How do the propose to stop spy agencies and other criminals listening in?
How do the propose to stop local and foreign spy agencies and other criminals listening in?
Re: How do the propose to stop spy agencies and other criminals listening in?
Dunno. Maybe wait for that crowdsourced audit of TrueCrypt to be completed?
We have been doing this for some time now....
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids