Heterogeneous networks – hetnets, or WiFi offloading – are all the rage among carriers and equipment vendors, but it generally assumes the WiFi access point has a wired connection. A group of Greek and UAE researchers has proposed a scheme for using wireless as the backhaul channel. The researchers are particularly looking at …
How do the propose to stop spy agencies and other criminals listening in?
How do the propose to stop local and foreign spy agencies and other criminals listening in?
Re: How do the propose to stop spy agencies and other criminals listening in?
Dunno. Maybe wait for that crowdsourced audit of TrueCrypt to be completed?
We have been doing this for some time now....
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015