The biannual Green500 list of the most energy-efficient supercomputers has broken new ground in two important ways: for the first time an HPC system broke the 4 gigaflops per watt barrier, and also for the first time all the top 10 systems benefitted from GPU acceleration. Then there's a third bit of note: the benchmarks are …
How many MFlops/W from a Raspberry Pi?
Is there a chance some CMOS computer which runs off a watch battery will get to the top of this table?
Re: How many MFlops/W from a Raspberry Pi?
Raspberry Pi is theoretically 24GFlops.
@5w it would be ~4800MFlops/w
I'd be more interested in what some of the more modern Phone processors can do.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)