The biannual Green500 list of the most energy-efficient supercomputers has broken new ground in two important ways: for the first time an HPC system broke the 4 gigaflops per watt barrier, and also for the first time all the top 10 systems benefitted from GPU acceleration. Then there's a third bit of note: the benchmarks are …
How many MFlops/W from a Raspberry Pi?
Is there a chance some CMOS computer which runs off a watch battery will get to the top of this table?
Re: How many MFlops/W from a Raspberry Pi?
Raspberry Pi is theoretically 24GFlops.
@5w it would be ~4800MFlops/w
I'd be more interested in what some of the more modern Phone processors can do.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't