The biannual Green500 list of the most energy-efficient supercomputers has broken new ground in two important ways: for the first time an HPC system broke the 4 gigaflops per watt barrier, and also for the first time all the top 10 systems benefitted from GPU acceleration. Then there's a third bit of note: the benchmarks are …
How many MFlops/W from a Raspberry Pi?
Is there a chance some CMOS computer which runs off a watch battery will get to the top of this table?
Re: How many MFlops/W from a Raspberry Pi?
Raspberry Pi is theoretically 24GFlops.
@5w it would be ~4800MFlops/w
I'd be more interested in what some of the more modern Phone processors can do.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update