The biannual Green500 list of the most energy-efficient supercomputers has broken new ground in two important ways: for the first time an HPC system broke the 4 gigaflops per watt barrier, and also for the first time all the top 10 systems benefitted from GPU acceleration. Then there's a third bit of note: the benchmarks are …
How many MFlops/W from a Raspberry Pi?
Is there a chance some CMOS computer which runs off a watch battery will get to the top of this table?
Re: How many MFlops/W from a Raspberry Pi?
Raspberry Pi is theoretically 24GFlops.
@5w it would be ~4800MFlops/w
I'd be more interested in what some of the more modern Phone processors can do.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat