The biannual Green500 list of the most energy-efficient supercomputers has broken new ground in two important ways: for the first time an HPC system broke the 4 gigaflops per watt barrier, and also for the first time all the top 10 systems benefitted from GPU acceleration. Then there's a third bit of note: the benchmarks are …
How many MFlops/W from a Raspberry Pi?
Is there a chance some CMOS computer which runs off a watch battery will get to the top of this table?
Re: How many MFlops/W from a Raspberry Pi?
Raspberry Pi is theoretically 24GFlops.
@5w it would be ~4800MFlops/w
I'd be more interested in what some of the more modern Phone processors can do.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.