Whoosh! It leaves you dizzy, the rate at which Violin Memory installs and then replaces its EMEA bosses. The latest incumbent is Mick Bradley. He is announced as the EMEA MD, promoted from the VP Operations slot and now listed on Violin's management webpage. The prior incumbent, Stephen Rose, was senior veep for EMEA and Latin …
to quote the late 80's comic book character Death's Head:
"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action, yes?"
@anonymous coward 12:28
that was nicked from the bond film goldfinger
Important to be Earnest in these circumstances.
Does suppose they have an office in Bracknell ?
Taking bets that icon is apt visualization of company's future.
someone stop me
They played the worlds smallest violin for him on his way out?
(we need a facepalm)
I believe Mick has always been there starting as the number 2 man in EMEA under Gary then Steven.
So while it has changed perhaps it has not changed so much....
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it