Whoosh! It leaves you dizzy, the rate at which Violin Memory installs and then replaces its EMEA bosses. The latest incumbent is Mick Bradley. He is announced as the EMEA MD, promoted from the VP Operations slot and now listed on Violin's management webpage. The prior incumbent, Stephen Rose, was senior veep for EMEA and Latin …
to quote the late 80's comic book character Death's Head:
"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action, yes?"
@anonymous coward 12:28
that was nicked from the bond film goldfinger
Important to be Earnest in these circumstances.
Does suppose they have an office in Bracknell ?
Taking bets that icon is apt visualization of company's future.
someone stop me
They played the worlds smallest violin for him on his way out?
(we need a facepalm)
I believe Mick has always been there starting as the number 2 man in EMEA under Gary then Steven.
So while it has changed perhaps it has not changed so much....
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE