Whoosh! It leaves you dizzy, the rate at which Violin Memory installs and then replaces its EMEA bosses. The latest incumbent is Mick Bradley. He is announced as the EMEA MD, promoted from the VP Operations slot and now listed on Violin's management webpage. The prior incumbent, Stephen Rose, was senior veep for EMEA and Latin …
to quote the late 80's comic book character Death's Head:
"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action, yes?"
@anonymous coward 12:28
that was nicked from the bond film goldfinger
Important to be Earnest in these circumstances.
Does suppose they have an office in Bracknell ?
Taking bets that icon is apt visualization of company's future.
someone stop me
They played the worlds smallest violin for him on his way out?
(we need a facepalm)
I believe Mick has always been there starting as the number 2 man in EMEA under Gary then Steven.
So while it has changed perhaps it has not changed so much....
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt