Google has unveiled what it's calling a "sneak peek" at its Glass Developer Kit (GDK), a new way to write software for the Chocolate Factory's privacy-stomping future-specs. Previously, developers who have wanted to write apps for Glass have had to use the Mirror API, a set of interfaces that make it possible to build services …
+1 for the headline. Hopefully 'Glasshole' will achieve the same status as 'Santorum' ...
Nobody cares much about augmented reality.
Virtual reality is much more fun.
There's two things I'd want.
1) Heads-up GPS.
2) IR/night vision video overlay.
Give me that and I'll buy.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait