Google has unveiled what it's calling a "sneak peek" at its Glass Developer Kit (GDK), a new way to write software for the Chocolate Factory's privacy-stomping future-specs. Previously, developers who have wanted to write apps for Glass have had to use the Mirror API, a set of interfaces that make it possible to build services …
+1 for the headline. Hopefully 'Glasshole' will achieve the same status as 'Santorum' ...
Nobody cares much about augmented reality.
Virtual reality is much more fun.
There's two things I'd want.
1) Heads-up GPS.
2) IR/night vision video overlay.
Give me that and I'll buy.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'