It seems that merely being a recipient of a leak is sufficient, in Australia, for the Australian Federal Police (AFP) to search members of parliaments' phone records. The admission that the AFP had accessed “non-content data” of MPs came as independent Senator Nick Xenophon grilled the AFP over the issue. In a Senate Estimates …
Someone IS watching the watchers
Watch this space.
Re: Someone IS watching the watchers
The politicians have long since abdicated their role as watchers. Someone is watching the bottom feeders might be more correct. It is quite obvious that in the free West no one is watching the watchers, they are unfettered and unaccountable. Sort of makes you wonder who they are actually working for.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email