It seems that merely being a recipient of a leak is sufficient, in Australia, for the Australian Federal Police (AFP) to search members of parliaments' phone records. The admission that the AFP had accessed “non-content data” of MPs came as independent Senator Nick Xenophon grilled the AFP over the issue. In a Senate Estimates …
Someone IS watching the watchers
Watch this space.
Re: Someone IS watching the watchers
The politicians have long since abdicated their role as watchers. Someone is watching the bottom feeders might be more correct. It is quite obvious that in the free West no one is watching the watchers, they are unfettered and unaccountable. Sort of makes you wonder who they are actually working for.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide