Salesforce is rebooting its mobile strategy, reportedly killing existing versions of its mobile CRM software-as-a-service in exchange for an Android and iOS love-in. The company has announced Salesforce1, a new CRM platform that it claims will make it easier to build and customize Salesforce services for Apple and Google …
So, was preparing for this announcement what caused the outages last week?
So wait a minute. Salesforce isn't a recruitment company then?
... this is not the software you're looking for...
(Mine's the dark brown robe)
Yes, sure, I'm going to provide a US based company with full details of our client base and sales funnel.
Nice try, though.
My Android Chatter App
Updated yesterday and is now called salesforce1
A slightly different screen but fundamentaly as bad as it was before.
Partners ? Read people we will sell data to.
With all this integration of apps to works with all sorts of web based services, it seems the partner agreements are much more about providing access to data. I don't remember ever reading a terms and agreement doc that doesn't say "we will share information with our partners" as part of the "How we protect your privacy." statement.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer