Security experts have uncovered attacks exploiting a zero day vulnerability in Japan’s most popular word processing software, bearing all the hallmarks of a Chinese group blamed for last year's New York Times hack. Ichitaro developer, JustSystems, announced a remote code execution vulnerability in multiple versions of the …
Do really want my comment?
Not to say that Japanese programmers suck, but Japanese software licks donkey balls. I know many of you have seen the arrogance of USAian and other western programmers with the attitude that everyone speaks English and uses ASCII. Well over here it's much the same except in reverse with all the oddities of running 15 year old windows software on Windows XP included for no extra cost.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests